All Members Are Requested To Read These Rules Very Carefully.
* Here at Bindasschat, we encourage everyone to participate in and enjoy the Community while at the same time adhering to these Guidelines.
* There's no charge for joining this society. We do insist that all (Bindasschat members) abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
* We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the Forum. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.
* If you come across any violations to these guidelines or have any problems navigating the site, do not hesitate to let us know. We'll be happy to address your concerns.
This is a bindasschat. it's okay to be yourself as long as you always act with respect for your fellow bindasschat Members as well as the bindasschat Admin Team. There are going to be topics and discussions that will have heated debates. Please think before you post and re-read what you type before you post it. Keep your comments limited to the debate at hand and do not make this a personal issue between you and another bindasschat Members. Don't use bad language either.
When new bindasschat Member arrive, welcome them to our growing society. Help new bindasschat Members learn about how to find information and resources, save time, and how to get involved in this Society.
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.
No Advertising - NO Spam
Commercial links or links of any other discussion board like bindasschat for advertisement is strictly banned. MOD.s will immediately delete or edit such posts. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your bindasschat Membership. Affiliate links are not allowed within the forums. Do not make posts with emoticons only to increase your post count.
If you've been caught or accused of a wrongdoing please don't be irrational. Most of the time we revoke privileges as a safety measure not as a personal and we are usually just as quick to reinstate them, as we were to revoke them. Just PM us and ask what happened. If you know what happened write your side of the story.
Do not post the same thread more than once. Duplicate posts are frustrating and counterproductive for other bindasschat Members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate posts will be deleted.
Keep personal information personal!
Think before you post or speak. Do you really want to put your address or telephone number on a public discussion forum? We encourage you to keep personal information personal. If you must give this out for any reason, please do so privately.
Using the Private Message System
The private message system of the forums allows you to send messages to other Bindasschat Members in private. Where applicable, the same guidelines apply to the private message system as apply to messages posted on the forums.
Sending any unrequested commercial and/or bulk message through the private message system may result in an immediate suspension of posting privileges. Furthermore, any reports of harassment via the PM system will be fully investigated. To report an abusive or unwanted PM, please contact any of Bindasschat Admin Team by PM or post it in the Help Section.
Finally, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT
Bindasschat reserves the right to remove a post which does not relate to the topic being discussed in the forum. In addition, Bindasschat reserves the right to organize discussion forums in order to best serve the majority of our members. For example, narrow-interest or minimal activity topics may, at Bindasschat's discretion, be relocated to a more appropriate discussion forum, or deleted entirely.
The authority of the Moderators and Co-Moderators is absolute and unquestionable. If your post gets moderated, don't start argueing. If you think your post was unfairly edited, approach the ADMINs who are one step higher than whoever edited your post. If the Moderator is found guilty, we will take action against the Moderator. If, however, you are found guilty then serious action might be taken against you.
We also reserve the right to remove your membership from you should you violate these Guidelines
Rules for Off Topics
We have divided all sections in Three Categories.
* Category 1 : Sections under this category are those which are sensitive enough that NO OFF TOPIC discussions are allowed in them. Strictly follow the topic. But it doesn't mean that you cannot have discussions there. Discuss your views freely but only related to the topic.
Sections Including :
- Qur'an & Sunnah...
- Islamic History
- Announcements & Updates
- Help Line and Feedback!
* Category 2 : Under this category, Off topic rule is a bit soft. You can have a little discussion but MODs will keep an eye on ur posts and they have the right to stop where they feel its going beyond the limit of this category.
Sections Including :
- Duas, Wishes, or Afsoos...
- Main Shayar tho Nahin...
- English Poetry
- Books, Quotes & Articles
- Movies & Music
- Health & Beauty Tips
- Computer Corner
* Category 3 : These are sections where you are fully allowed to have fun n chit chat. But do remember, fun doesn't mean attacking on someone. Do follow the rules.
Sections Including :
- Chit Chat
- Shughal Mela!!!
- Image Gallery
* Now, as the Off topic Rule is clearly defined, we expect no one to have any problem on MODs' actions, when taken.
Your suggestions are always welcome. This section is for Reference Only. You can come up with your suggestions in Help Line and Feedback! section. Thanks!